Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: That song doesn't match with the video......

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    At least that's my impression.....

    http://www.fantasticfoursoundtrack.com/video.html

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    No comments ??? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dude, that song totally sucks

    Yeah, and whose the dork playing the guitar?

    [img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=beavis+and+butthead/v=2/SID=e/l=IVI/SIG=1282lld48/EXP=1117891094/*-http%3A//www.wwlp.com/news/segments/sybersy/beavis.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Words cannot completely underscore the "suckitude" that is contained in that video.

    From the first moment, my ears are offended by the horrendously trite and limp-wristed mid-tempo-rock-ballad. To call this song lame is a compliment.

    Next we are presented with an array of haphazardly incoherent images of comic heroes transforming into live action heroes, intermingled with some van-dyke wearing pseudo rocker doing a duet with a backup dancer from a Jennifer Lopez video. The other story with the teens confuses things more (Is she a hooker? Is she a superhero?) and when the chorus of "Everything Burns" kicks in I'm wondering "Does it burn when you pee... and you caught it from this skanky streetwalker who reads comic books?"

    [img]confused.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 03, 2005 09:35 AM: Message edited by: B?im?n ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the guy is from "Evanescence"... and since he had that one hit ballad on the Daredevil Soundtrack, now he's supposed to write a sucky ballad for EVERY Marvel movie??? [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

    I'm not that familiar who the Shakira look-alike is... but I know she was on a Pepsi commercial.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Hollywood must stop... I get the feeling everybody thinks they can make a Superhero movie with hot-at-the-moment stars and special effects.

    Catwoman - Haley Berry - Failed

    Daredevil - Ben Assflick - Failed

    The Hulk - Banna? - Failed

    Electra - Hot Chick what's her name - Failed

    Fantastic 4 - You know this is going to fail...

    I would love, for once, to see a hyped film like this have absolutely nobody see on opening day...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Spore... there was one.

    The Punisher. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I think that pulled in about fourty-seven dollars and change on it's opening weekend.... went to video about a week later. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    As much as I hate Affleck, I still think he did a good DD, the costume was realistic, bullseye was Ok and I also liked the Graemer theme music...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Hulk looked cool, but the plot was a bit too deep for the kids.....

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    And regarding the song and video from F4, I would rather choose MUNG [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •